Halftime Pizza is located in the heart of Bostons North Station area across from the Boston’s TD Garden, the home of the Boston Bruins and Boston Celtics, Minutes from the North End. Half time has been serving Breakfast, Lunch and Pre Game Sports Fans for over 30 years, Halftime Pizza serves Pizza, Pasta, and Subs, and a variety of beverages for your eating pleasure.
Family owned and operated with pride and highly rated, providing the finest and freshest products. Have a lunch break and short on time? Halftime is the place for polite speedy service. Game time is all ways fun. Watch the pregame announcements on the sports TV while having dinner or a snack before the Game and enjoy the largest Ice cold beers.
North Station is The Place to be. Boston Properties and Delaware North officially launched construction of a massive new complex on Causeway Street in front of TD Garden and Dubbed, “The Hub on Causeway,” the first phase of the complex underway will include a new grocery store from Star Market, a 15-screen movie theater from Arc Light Cinema, office space, and underground parking.The first phase is to open in late 2018.
More and More North Station is becoming “The Center” like the old Scollay Square days surrounded by government buildings and non-government office and apartment building
Scollay Square (c. 1838-1962) was a vibrant city square in downtown Boston, Massachusetts. It was named for William Scollay, a prominent local developer and militia officer who bought a landmark four-story merchant building at the intersection of Cambridge and Court Streets in 1795. Local citizens began to refer to the intersection as Scollay Square, and, in 1838, the city officially memorialized the intersection as Scollay Square. Early on, the area was a busy center of commerce, including daguerreotypist (photographer) Josiah Johnson Hawes (1808–1901) and Dr. William Thomas Green Morton, the first dentist to use ether as an anaesthetic.
As early as the 1950s city officials had been mulling plans to completely tear the Square down and redevelop the area. Eventually more than 1,000 buildings were demolished and 20,000 residents were displaced. With $40 million in federal funds, the city built an entirely new development there, Government Center.